FT and George dissolve their partnership. George buys Pateley Bridge Mill. A new partnership is formed, FT Wood & Sons with George Bland Wood (1877-1964) and Frederick R Wood joining their father FT. The third son Arthur Wood joins his Uncle William at Bishop Monkton & Ripon Mills.
A Bread bakery is installed at Birstwith and FT Wood starts to manufacture ‘Crisps’ or Rusk as it is known today on a Bread & Tea Cake plant
Pateley Bridge Mill closes
1st World War. The Bakery reverts back to Bread making for troops stationed in Ripon and Rusk production halts.